A/Prof Lynne Pressley AM
MBBS(Hons) BMedSci(Hons) DPhil(Oxon), FRACP FCSANZ
Dr Pressley is an interventional cardiologist with over twenty-five years experience in clinical practice. She has been a consultant cardiologist at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital since 1987 and has operated a large private practice in Newtown for many years.
She is Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Sydney and was a long-serving member of both the National and NSW Boards of the Heart Foundation.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Interventional cardiology
- Transoesophageal echocardiography
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Heart disease in pregnancy
- Perioperative management for non cardiac surgery
Other Languages Spoken