You must make an appointment prior to visiting our doctors.
Tel: (02) 9923 7150
Fax: (02) 99237160
Duration of visits
Our doctors may need to perform certain diagnostic testing in rooms at the time of your visit so please allow at least 1 hour for your visit. Some visits, particularly follow-up visits, may take less than 1 hour.
We will always use our best endeavours to streamline your visit and minimise your waiting time.
What to bring
- Current referral from your GP or other medical specialist
- Medicare card
- Pension card (if applicable)
- Healthcare card (if applicable)
- Private Health Fund card (if applicable)
- Veterans’ Affairs Card (if applicable)
- List of current medications (if any) from your GP or pharmacist—name of medication, dosage, how often
- Pathology/radiology results (if any)
The Mater Clinic
The Mater Clinic is co-located within the Mater Campus and houses a variety of specialists in private rooms. Cardiology at The Mater operates its extensive practice from Suite 1.09 on the first floor of the Clinic.
The Mater Hospital and Mater Clinic are accessed via Rocklands Road. The Mater Campus is surrounded by attractive gardens and facilities include a pharmacy and cafe within the Hospital. Parking is available for visitors in the Hospital and Clinic carpark areas. The Hospital/Clinic is only ten minutes from the city and can be conveniently accessed by car or bus along the Pacific Highway.